CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

School and Future

As CJ said, we've been terribly lax about updating this blog! I haven't really had any single big prayers answered in the last several months, but I have had quite a few smaller ones answered:

1. I still have yet to fail a class or test! I got 2 As on my 2 classes that I have finished since September and I passed the Marketing Communications TECEP. So far everything has transferred smoothly, so that's a real load off my mind :-)

2. All of my classes lined up so that I can finish my schoolwork in April!

3. God has been making things clear about what I should do for at least a year after I graduate, and has been opening the doors for that to happen!

Yes, He is good :-)

~Mac

No comments:

Post a Comment