CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, March 16, 2012

Everyday Provision

I haven't posted on here in a while, and part of the reason is I haven't had any "BIG" prayer requests answered lately. I haven't felt like anything God has done is worth sharing. Wrong! :-) God has been doing so much for me lately! I got plenty of sleep last night in a comfortable bed. I have eaten two filling nutritious meals today, with the virtual guarantee of a third one. I am dry amid the pouring rain we have been having thanks to our cozy house. I have a wonderful family that I get to spend my time with. God is continuing to prepare the way for my internship in the fall and for a possible summer job. Even in the "little" things, He has faithfully provided!

Thanking God for His faithfulness,

~Mac

3 comments:

  1. Amen!! Sometimes it's so easy to forget about those little things that God provides us with everyday. They are little, but so important!!! Good post, Jonathan :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. DITTO the amen!! I'm afraid I've been in the same rut, Jonathan, and I'm trying hard to remember to give praise, especially for things I forget about.

    And HOORAY that you're getting sleep. I think that's a pretty big thing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the comments :-)

    @India: Yes indeed! It's sad that often God has to do something "supernatural" for us to thank Him for answered prayer.

    @CJ: Yes, getting more sleep is very nice. Thank you for your prayers :-)

    ReplyDelete