CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, March 31, 2012

Tenants

It's amazing how much God has done for my relatives, particularly my mother's brother's family.

It was awesome to Facetime with them again this morning and I found out a big prayer of theirs (and ours) had been answered.  It's kind of a popular (may not be the right word) thing in China now to own 2 apartments.  One to live in and one completely furnished to rent out (logically, that doesn't work, but anyways).  My uncle bought such a second apartment about 6-7 months ago and we'd been praying for a tenant to quickly rent it.  Month after month, no one did; not many people even came to see it.

I will admit, even when I was often reminded to pray for them, I didn't, not even a short 30-second prayer, let alone pray for them everyday.  I'd only remember when we called them or when we had family prayer time.

But God is faithful, even when we are not (2 Timothy 2:13) and last week, my uncle finally rented it out to a tenant!! HALLELUJAH!!  Now that's off our shoulders and my relatives once again see how God provides.

I like reminders that when we ask, we receive.  God is good.

~CJ

2 comments:

  1. Indeed He is good! Thanks for sharing, and I am so glad that your relatives have renters :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your faithful commenting! I'm thankful and REALLY glad, too!

      Delete