CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

And more rain . . .

Where I live, we have been experiencing a great drought. Very bad drought. It's unusual, and it has been detrimental- causing wildfires. Every morning at work, the staff and volunteers gather around to pray before starting the day. This time, I prayed for rain, that God would give us the rain we needed. Right after I finished praying, I went to my office and heard the downfall of rain! It was so exciting to see how quickly and timely God's answer to my prayer was, and not only me, but all the others who voiced prayer for rain. It may not have been much rain, but I am thankful God answered prayer!

1 comment:

  1. Whoot Whoot!
    Still praying for rain here. We're supposed to have a thunderstorm today, though. O.O
    ~CJ

    ReplyDelete