CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Finally...!

I can't believe I forgot to post this earlier... But after studying since November of last year, I am FINALLY done with Western Civilization I!!!!!!!! :D
Believe me, this is a HUGE answer to prayer. I went in to test last week and God blessed me with the (passing!) score of 57 :) I am now halfway through my Sophomore year in college! So I'm excited. And ever so thankful to all you out there who helped me out, and encouraged and prayed for me. I thank God for you! You are such a blessing to me! :)

God Bless,
Essie

4 comments:

  1. YAY! Congratulations on finally bringing down that giant of a test, that we both exerted so much effort to conquer! I bestow upon you the honorary title of Miss WC 8-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yessss! :O Miss WC?! I'd be honored! Thanks! :D You are my brother in Christ after all ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. WAY TO GO ESSIE!!!!!!!! That's awesome :D :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. WHOOT! Congrats again, Essierita!! :D You definitely deserve the title "Miss WC" ;) .

    ReplyDelete