CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Before they call I will answer . . .

Before they call I will answer; while they are yet speaking I will hear.
(Isa 65:24 ESV)

That verse sums up my answered "prayer request." Not sure I can exactly call it a prayer request as I didn't even begin to pray, and it was already answered! You see, where I work at, a pregnancy center, our Ultrasound Technician staff is decreasing because one of our Technicians is pregnant and soon to deliver. This worried me as I knew we'd be short on Technicians and doing Ultrasounds for free is a great need there at the Center. We'd be down to just one technician! Even before I started to actually pray for another volunteer Technician, lo and behold, one of our former Technicians came back! She is undergoing training again to get the hang of things, and Lord willing, we won't be underhanded! Plus, I found out we have a backup Ultrasound Technician too! Praise God for knowing our needs and answering even before we can utter words!

2 comments:

  1. Amen! That's so good to hear :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. God is so good... we don't even know how many times He has "rescued" a situation before we knew about it!

    ReplyDelete