CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Contentment

This is something I've been praying for for a long time - specifically contentment in my current life situation. It's so easy for me to get caught up in the "what-if"s and the "I can't wait until"s and to become dissatisfied with where I am in life now. It has been a gradual process and it is still a continuing battle, but God has been granting me more and more contentment. It's a great feeling to simply do what God has set before you in the present - and feel excited about it! :-)

~Mac

2 comments:

  1. Is there a 'like' button for posts on here? ;) Okay then, how about a hearty "AMEN!" :D I needed that reminder... thanks, WC!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ditto Essie. It's good to look forward to things to come, but we should also be content where we are. I think we've talked about that before. Strange we need to *keep* on reminding ourselves.

    ReplyDelete