CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

HHHUUURRRAAAAHHHHH!!

Ok, so I've been under the misunderstanding that my cousin accepted Christ several weeks (maybe a couple months) ago.  But, I have been under the correct understanding that my uncle has not done so.

But does it matter?

NOPE! *insert big grin here*

This morning (before I replied to Mac's comment, sorry) my Mom was able to talk with my uncle about Christ a little more.  And both he and my cousin prayed and accepted Christ as their Saviour!!!!! Praise God!! :D

We'd been worried about my uncle, because we didn't want to present the Gospel in a manner that he would reject. And we really wanted to do it when he was ready and not push him.

The cool part? My uncle was "ready" and open about a week ago. He was just confused about Baptism and "praying the prayer".  He thought you had to be baptized to be saved. He'd even asked to be baptized in America! (which, btw I'll record). But you can't blame him for not knowing, because my Mom only had been telling him bits here and there, hoping to give a thorough presentation when the opportunity came.

It came this morning. I don't know the details, but after my uncle prayed, Mom said he was silent for such a long time and suddenly began weeping, he was so touched.  Oh how I wish I was on a 3-way call, then.

It's so wonderful how God has been working in my relatives' hearts. We've all been waiting to see this happen for over a decade... and it FINALLY HAS!! :D

And God's timing is always perfect.  My uncle and were just considering whether or not to let my cousin into some Youth Communist organization.  It's not to say you can't be a Christian then, but it's so much harder if you're bound by that.  Little to say, we're relieved my cousin came to Christ before going into their hands. God is so good. Can I get an amen?! :D

Soli Deo Gloria,
CJ

P.s. I'm gonna send contributor invites to all the followers of this blog (that I have email addresses of), so yeah - heads up. :)

4 comments:

  1. AAAAAAAAMEN!

    :does a happy dance:

    That is truly and literally awesome :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is AWESOME!!! Praise God!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. THAT IS THE BEST CONVERSION STORY I HAVE HEARD OF IN A LONG TIME! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. INDEED -- and it was TOTALLY awesome while they were here!! I have pictures of their baptisms that I will put on my Z-Xing blog. Glory be to God! I also need to blog on how they were blessed by their time here and their GREAT spiritual growth. They learned alot in just one month!

    ~CJ

    ReplyDelete